REFRIGERATION-AND FREEZING SYSTEM FOR PROVISIONS ONBOARD SHIPS. ACCEPTED NORWEGIAN PATENT APPLICATION
The invention features a large room, kept at a temperature of 15 deg c and a relative humidity of 60% which is suitable for the storage of dry goods. The room contains a number of individually refrigerated compartments with a volume of 1 cum each and extending the full height of the room. These are kept refrigerated at various temperatures by means of a central out-side source. The necessity of crew members entering a room kept at about minus 25 deg c is thus eliminated, and at the same time cleaning is made easier. Order from NSFI as No. 14952.
Norwegian Patent Application,
- Enge, S
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Patents; Purchasing; Refrigeration systems; Ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship stores
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00182955
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent No. 136404
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM