MARINE BOILERS FOR VERY ADVANCED PURPOSES
The problems facing marine steam generation are discussed. Comparing the situation with that existing some 15 years ago will show the current basis for further development to be sound. Besides a review of the problems, solutions in some detail are mentioned. Order from NSFI as 14935.
- Presented at Steam Propulsion for Ships in the Changing Economic Environment, London, January 18-19, 1978.
Steam Propulsion for Ships in Changing Eco Environ,
- Hodgin, A F
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Boilers; Fuel consumption; Steam power plants; Steam turbines
- Old TRIS Terms: Reheat boilers; Steam turbine propulsion
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00182950
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM