PROJECT FINANCING OF LNG-TRADE
The developments which are likely to occur in financial structuring for LNG-ventures are reviewed with respect to past and current financing trends. The project finance concept and risk analysis are dealt with. Aggregated and disaggregated financing approaches are discussed, and capital market considerations are examined. Order from NSFI as No. 14788.
- Presented at the Fifth International Conference on Liquefied Natural Gas, Duesseldorf, Germany, August 29-September 1, 1977, Session III.
Institute of Gas Technology3424 South State Street
Chicago, IL USA 60616
International Gas UnionInstitution of Gas Engineers, 17 Grosvenor Crescent
International Institute of Refrigeration177 boulevard Malesherbes
75017 Paris, France
- Lewand, S J
- Meyer, G R
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Financing; Liquefied natural gas; Planning; Risk analysis; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Financing plans; Lng economics; Lng trade; Project financing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00182947
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 9 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM