MONITORING AND DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM FOR FOUR-STROKE DIESEL ENGINES
A system to facilitate the maintenance and continuous monitoring of medium-speed diesel engines has been developed by "Semt" Pielstick. It concerns the shafting, piston rings, exhaust gas temperatures and pressure charging. The techniques used in the system, general layout as well as project progress are described. Order from NSFI as No. 14919.
- Presented at Shipcare 78, CCH Hamburg, April 18-21, 1978.
Shipcare 78Hamburg, Germany
- Genot, A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Engines; Monitoring; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel maintenance; Diesel monitoring; Engine maintenance; Engine monitoring; Medium speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00182925
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM