Draft Environmental Impact Statement and Draft Section 4(f) Statement: Plattsmouth Bridge Study, Cass County, Nebraska, and Mills County, Iowa
This Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) identifies and evaluates alternatives to provide a safe and efficient highway connection across the Missouri River between U.S. 75 and I-29, thereby improving the connection between Cass County, Nebraska, including the city of Plattsmouth, and southwest Iowa. The existing highway connection is currently served by the 76-year-old, structurally and functionally deficient Plattsmouth Bridge.
- The following persons may be contacted for additional information concerning this document: Edward Kosola, Federal Highway Administration, 100 Centennial Mall North, Lincoln, NE 68508; Arthur Yonkey, Nebraska Department of Roads, 1500 Nebraska Highway 2, Lincoln, NE 68509; and James Rost, Iowa Department of Transportation, 800 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA 50010.
Nebraska Department of Roads1500 Highway 2, P.O. Box 94759
Lincoln, NE United States 68509
Iowa Department of Transportation800 Lincoln Way
Ames, IA United States 50010
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Maps; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Environmental impact statements
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bridge replacement
- Geographic Terms: Cass County (Nebraska); Mills County (Iowa); Missouri River; Plattsmouth (Nebraska)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 01004371
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-NE-EIS-04-03-D, Project No. DPT-34-7(114)
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 19 2005 11:15AM