SECOND NATIONAL URBAN RAILROAD RELOCATION CONFERENCE
This record includes reports from 13 communities on the status of their railroad relocation and consolidation projects. The roles of the Federal Highway Administration and Federal Railroad Administration in such activites are also discussed. A railroad's experience with such projects is also explained.
Texas A&M University, College StationFaculty Exchange Box H
College Station, TX USA 77843
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Consolidations; Government funding; Local government; Railroad facilities; Railroad grade crossings; Relocation (Facilities); Trackage rights; Urban areas; Urban renewal
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Railroad Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing elimination; Urban railroad relocation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00182820
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM