Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing, Twenty-Fifth Edition. Part 1A: Specifications
This 25th Edition of Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing is published in two parts. Part 1 contains specifications for materials, and Part 2 includes methods of testing and specifications for testing equipment. Part 1 contains 170 materials specifications and 35 recommended practices, of which most contain both English and Metric units of measure. Technical revisions were made in 66 of the standards since the 24th Edition, 34 standards were reconfirmed, 3 new standards were added, 5 standards were discontinued, and 3 standards were deleted. Part 1, due to its size, is bound in two volumes, of which this is Part 1A.
- The ISBN for the set is 1560513209. The set includes four volumes: Part 1A Specifications; Part 1B Specifications; Part 2A Tests; and Part 2B Tests. The set is also available on CD-ROM, ISBN 1560513225.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2005
- Media Type: Print
- Edition: 25th Edition
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Sampling; Specifications; Standards; Testing; Transportation materials
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I36: Aggregates;
- Accession Number: 01002903
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 9 2005 10:53AM