Pipeline Engineering and Construction: What's on the Horizon? Proceedings of the Pipelines 2004 International Conference, August 1-4, 2004, San Diego, California
The intent of this conference was to provide a forum to discuss the development, applications, advantages, and limitations as the pipeline profession moves forward in the 21st century. The proceedings contain the conference papers, organized in the following tracks: Risk, Asset, and ROW Management/Security and Water Supply Systems; Condition Assessment; Pipeline Materials, Design, Pipelines Economics, and Construction; Corrosion, Rehablitation, and Pipe Bursting; and Geographic Information Systems/Seismic and Trenchless Technologies.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0784407452
Reston, VA United States 20191-4400
- Pipelines 2004: What's on the Horizon?
- Location: San Diego California, United States
- Date: 2004-8-1 to 2004-8-4
- Publication Date: 2004
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Asset management; Concrete pipe; Condition surveys; Conferences; Construction; Corrosion; Culverts; Design; Earthquake engineering; Economics; Fiberglass; Gas pipelines; Geographic information systems; Materials; Pipe bursting; Pipelines; Plastic pipe; Rehabilitation (Maintenance); Right of way (Land); Risk assessment; Security; Sewers; Steel pipe; Trenchless technology; Water pipelines
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Economics; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Pipelines; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01003186
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0784407452
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 8 2005 10:59AM