IMPROVEMENT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF ZINC RICH PRIMER
The performance of an organic zinc-rich primer formulated with various zinc dusts, suspending agents and moisture control materials was evaluated. Some zinc dusts and additives adversely affected the performance when tested according to ASTM B117, Salt Spray. /FHWA/
- This project was performed in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
- Warness, R
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Primers (Materials); Salt fog tests; Specifications; Waterproofing; Zinc rich paint
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00182545
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-CA-TL-78-21 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: D-5-54
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 12 1978 12:00AM