RESEARCH GROUP S13--ROAD RESEARCH PROGRAMME
This report summarises existing regulations in Member countries and reviews accident statistics. The various accident contributing factors are analysed and research on crash factors and rider protection is examined. The report ends with a comprehensive evaluation of accident countermeasures, the Group's conclusions and recommendations and a list of research subjects. /Author/
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1977-8-30
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Countermeasures; Crash investigation; Crashes; Passengers; Regulations; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00182540
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: RR-513-771 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM