QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM FOR SHIPYARDS
This paper describes a quality assurance system for steelwork developed at Odense Shipyard in co-operation with Lloyd's Register of Shipping. The documentation routine and the implementation and maintenance of the system is described and examples of the quality control specification forms as used by the workers in the shop bearing all necessary instructions, are shown. Order from BSRA as No. 49,022.
- Presented at the 22nd Nordic Ship Technical Conference (NSTM77) at Lingby in 1977.
Nordic Ship Technical ConferenceMalmo, Sweden
- Osborn, F C
- Raun, N P
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Management; Quality control; Shipbuilding; Shipyards
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00182519
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM