2003 ANNUAL AVERAGE DAILY TRUCK TRAFFIC ON THE CALIFORNIA STATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM
This document presents the annual average daily truck traffic for selected locations on the California State Highway System. The data is shown according to the following categories: route, district, county post mile, leg (back, ahead, or equal), description, total vehicle AADT (annual average daily travel), total truck AADT, truck percentage of total vehicles, truck AADT total by axle (2,3,4, or 5+), percentage truck AADT by axle, EAL (equivalent axle loading) for 1-way travel and Year Ver/Est (the year the truck percentages was verified or estimated).
- Record URL:
- Publication Date: November 2004. California Dept. of Transportation, Sacramento CA. Format: website
California. Dept. of Transportation. Traffic and Vehicle Data Systems,
- Publication Date: 2003
- Pagination: ii, 340 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual average daily traffic; Average daily traffic; Traffic counts; Traffic data; Traffic volume; Truck traffic
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 01001603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: CALTRANS
- Created Date: Jul 7 2005 12:00AM