2004 BAY AREA HOV LANES
This annual report contains information concerning the High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes on the San Francisco Bay Area freeway system. It contains traffic performance data for mainline HOV lanes and HOV toll gates for 2004, including volumes, vehicle occupancies, and violation rates. Volumes and occupancy data for HOV bypass lanes at metered freeway on-ramps are not included in this annual report; however general information on these ramps is included.
- Record URL:
- Publication Date: 2004. California Dept. of Transportation, District 4, Oakland CA
California Department of TransportationDistrict 4, 111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA United States 94612-3006
- Publication Date: 2004
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: High occupancy vehicle lanes; Ridesharing; Traffic data
- Geographic Terms: San Francisco Bay Area
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 01001602
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: CALTRANS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 7 2005 12:00AM