ENGINEERING CHARACTERISTICS OF OHIO SOIL SERIES. VOLUME 2. ENGINEERING PROPERTIES OF OHIO SOILS SERIES A-L
The qualitative and quantitative characteristics of Ohio soil series have been resolved by sampling and testing representative pedons of the 353 soil series identified in the state. The Samples were taken from significant pedological horizons and tested for engineering quantitative characteristics including physical and mechanical analyses.
- Prepared in cooperation with Federal Highway Administration, Columbus, OH. Ohio Div. See also Part 1, PB-286 080, and Part 3, PB-286 082. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E14, PB-286 079-SET.
Columbus, OH United States 43223
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Johnson, G O
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 377 p.
- TRT Terms: Atterberg limits; Geological surveying; Geomorphology; Properties of materials; Soil science; Soil types; Soil water; Soils; Taxonomy; Texture
- Uncontrolled Terms: Soil classification; Soil properties
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Old TRIS Terms: Soil texture
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00182122
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OHIO-DOT-12-75-2
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 2002 12:00AM