Innovations at work: What's New in Rail?
Mass Transit has expanded its annual review of new vehicles and service routes to provide a sampling of what is new in the industry, from the latest rail cars to the most convenient way to catch them. The article provides brief views of the state of: diesel power rail cars (DMUs); Siemens new light rail transit (LRVs); and Bombardier cutting edge trains on the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) Green Line.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1794668
- Wilkins, Van
- Lundquist, Lori
- Publication Date: 2005-4
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: pp 40-43
- TRT Terms: Communication and control; Diesel multiple unit cars; Light rail transit; Light rail vehicles; Technological innovations; Technology assessment
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01001382
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 27 2005 11:42AM