FAA Statistical Handbook of Aviation, Calendar Year 1996
This report presents statistical information pertaining to the Federal Aviation Administration, the National Airspace System, Airports, Airport Activity of Certificated Route Air Carriers, U.S. Air Carrier Aircraft, U.S. Certificated Air Carriers--Operating Data, U.S. Civil Airmen, U.S. General Aircraft, Aircraft Accidents, and Aeronautical Production and Imports/Exports.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1996
- Media Type: Web
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Airlines; Airports; Airspace (Aeronautics); Aviation; Exports; Flight personnel; General aviation aircraft; Imports; Operations; Production; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01001211
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 20 2005 3:04PM