WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR OHIO, WATER YEAR 1977. VOLUME 2. ST. LAWRENCE RIVER BASIN
Water resources data for the 1977 water year for Ohio consist of records of stage discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality of ground water. This report in the two volumes, contains discharge records for 164 gaging stations, stage and contents for 32 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 157 gaging stations, 69 partial-record stations and 54 wells; and water levels for 54 observation wells. Also included are 67 crest-stage partial-record stations and 65 low-flow partial-record stations. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System collected by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in Ohio.
- See also Volume 1, 1977, PB-283 551, and Volume 2, 1976, PB-268 023.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Ohio; Saint Lawrence River
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00181902
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-78/011, USGS/WDR/OH-77/2
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 2002 12:00AM