SYSTEMS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICE AUGUST 8-9, 1978
This report contains 37 papers prepared by various divisions of the Systems Research and Development Service. Reports are included from the Air Traffic Control Systems Division--En route, Terminal, and Airport surface traffic control; Communications Division; Airport Division; Flight Information Services; Aircraft and Noise Abatement Division; Approach Landing Division; and Spectrum Management Staff.
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 358 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air traffic control facilities; Aircraft noise; Airport terminals; Approach; Aviation safety; Beacons; Communication systems; Crash avoidance systems; Development; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Ground traffic; Landing; Program management; Radio; Research; Systems engineering; Warning systems; Weather
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Federal programs; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00181895
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-78-90 Prog Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM