INTERNAL MIXER INVESTIGATION FOR JT8D ENGINE JET NOISE REDUCTION. VOLUME II. APPENDICES A, B, C, AND D
Contents: Test Conditions for Acoustic and Exit Profile Tests; Acoustic Data, Measured Model and Scaled to JT8D Engine; Nozzle Traverse Results; and Hot/Cold Flow Model Tests to Determine Static Performance of 1/7-Scale JT8D Mixer Exhaust Nozzles.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A057309 Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Pratt and Whitney Aircraft400 Main Street
East Hartford, CT United States 06118
- Packman, A B
- Eiler, D C
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Flow; Fuel consumption; Jet engines; Mixers; Mixing; Noise control; Nozzles; Performance; Scale models; Takeoff; Thrust; Turbofan engines; Turbojet engines; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic data; Internal mixers; Jet engine noise; Jet flow; Nozzle gas flow; Performance engineering; Pratt and whitney jt8d engine; Weight reduction
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Energy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181888
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-77-132-2 Final Rpt., PWA-5582-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA76WA-3809
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM