WORLD LPG FORECAST AND IMPLICATIONS FOR THE U.S. MERCHANT MARINE, 1978-1990
This study summarizes historical and current LPG trade and vessels operating worldwide. It also forecasts LPG trade required for the U.S. and other major markets through 1990. Using an economic model to assess the market for LPG ships, the study forecasts vessel requirements for U.S. LPG trade and prospects for building required vessels in the U.S.
- Prepared in cooperation with Resource Planning Associates, Cambridge, Mass.
Temple, Barker and Sloane, Incorporated33 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA USA 02173
Resource Planning Associates44 Brattle
Cambridge, MA USA 02138
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 295 p.
- TRT Terms: Butane; Demand; Design; Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Foreign; Fuel consumption; International trade; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Liquefied petroleum gas; Market surveys; Markets; Mathematical models; Propane; Regulations; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Tankers; Trade
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Liquified petroleum gases; Lpg trade; Market studies; Tanker demand; Tanker ships; Trade forecasts; World tanker fleet
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Energy; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00181800
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-GEN-370-78055
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM