OHIO PUPIL TRANSPORTATION LAWS AND REGULATIONS, 1975
Contents: Boards and Superintendents (County Board of Education, City and Exempted Village Superintendents; Local, city and exempted village School Board responsibilities EDb-919-02); Transportation personnel (The transportation administrator, School bus driver qualifications EDb-919-04); Operational regulations Edb-919-05 (Operatings and Driving, Pupil behavior EDb-919-06, School bus accident reporting EDb-919-07, Loading and unloading at school facilities EDb-919-08, School bus stops EDb-919-09, Pupil loading - capacity EDb-919-10, Non-routine use of buses EDb-919-11); General regulations (Transporting Equipment, Emergency drills, Forbidden cargo, Unauthorized passengers); Ohio Attorney General's opinions; Statutory - Laws.
- Prepared in cooperation with Ohio Dept. of Highway Safety, Columbus.
Ohio Department of Education, Columbus.**Ohio Dept. of,
Highway Safety, Columbus.,
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Laws; Level of service; Operations; Personnel; Prevention; Regulations; Safety; Schools; Specifications; State government; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement; Services
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00181742
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1981 12:00AM