STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS FOR SOIL EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL IN DEVELOPING AREAS
This assembly of standards and specifications has been prepared by the Soil Conservation Service in providing technical assistance through the Soil Conservation Districts in Maryland. It is provided to promote uniformly high technical quality in the selection, design, installation and maintenance of erosion and sediment control measures. It replaces 'Standards and Specifications for Soil Erosion and Sediment Control in Urbanizing Areas', 1969, U. S. Soil Conservation Service, College Park, Maryland.
Soil Conservation ServiceWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 309 p.
- TRT Terms: Bank protection; Construction; Control; Design; Dune sands; Erosion; Erosion control; Grasses; Mulches; Riprap; Runoff; Sediments; Slopes; Soil conservation; Soil stabilization; Soils; Specifications; Standards; Storm sewers; Structures; Traffic diversion; Urban areas; Vegetation
- Old TRIS Terms: Diverting
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00181718
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM