A DIRECTORY OF COMPUTER SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS - TRANSPORTATION, 1970-APRIL, 1978
Transportation reports that list computer programs and/or their documentation are cited. These software applications pertain to topics, such as motor vehicle safety, aviation safety, air traffic control, rail freight handling, motor vehicle traffic control, marine transportation scheduling, global navigation systems, and noise exposure. The directory contains complete bibliographic data for each report as well as a subject and a corporate author index.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air traffic control; Air transportation; Aviation safety; Bibliographies; Computer programs; Crash injury research; Crashes; Directories; Freight transportation; Highway transportation; Magnetic tapes; Mathematical models; Navigational aids; Navigational satellites; Noise; Noise control; Railroad transportation; Research; Routing; Safety; Satellite navigation systems; Scheduling; Simulation; Software; Traffic control; Traffic engineering; Traffic safety; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction; Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00181708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTIS/SA-78/07
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM