THE IMPACT OF REINFORCED PLASTIC COMPOSITES ON THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Material and process development in respect of both thermoset and thermoplastic compounds are discussed. Also examined are developments associated within the automotive industry on an international basis, and discussion on their importance relative to the South African industry.
- Presented at the First South African Conference on Plastics in the Service of Man.
Fiberglass Filaments Proprietary Limited, South Africa
- Pears, E A
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Composite materials; Economics; Glass fiber reinforced plastics; Impacts; International trade; Plastics; Reinforced plastics; Technology assessment; Thermoplastic materials; Thermoplastic resins; Thermosetting resins
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181688
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM