THE ECONOMICS OF PLASTICS FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
A discussion on the economics of plastic usage in the automobile industry is presented. Various automobile components are reviewed and pictured to illustrate the usage of plastics. Comparisons are made between several of the automobile producing nations and their utilization of plastics in their products.
- Presented at the First South African Conference on Plastics in the Service of Man.
Bayer AGPlastics and Coating Division
- Muller, P R
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Economics; Plastics; Technology assessment
- Geographic Terms: South Africa
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181687
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM