SUPERSONIC TRANSPORTATION FACED WITH ENERGY SAVINGS
LE TRANSPORT SUPERSONIQUE FACE AUX ECONOMIES D'ENERGIE
Energy savings aspects for supersonic aircraft are dealt with. Topics include air transportation and energy; supersonic transportation and air transportation; short and medium term technological innovation; and long term technological innovation.
- Conf-Presented at the 13TH Intern. Aeron. Congr., Paris, 2-3 Jun. 1977.
Association Aeronautique & Astronautique de FranceParis, France
- CORMERY, G
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Inventions; Supersonic aircraft; Supersonic transport planes; Technological forecasting; Technology transfer
- Uncontrolled Terms: Technology utilization
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Education and Training; Energy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181659
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AAAF-NT-77-28
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM