AN OPERATOR'S VIEWPOINT: HOW TO REDUCE THE FUEL CONSUMPTION IN AERONAUTICAL MAINTENANCE
LE POINT DE VUE D'UN EXPLOITANT: COMMENT REDUIRE LA CONSOMMATION DE CARBURANT DANS L'ENTRETIEN AERONAUTIQUE
Possibilities for airline companies to reduce aircraft fuel consumption are indicated. Changes that influence fuel consumption most (mass change, performance change, and deterioration of engine performance) are outlined.
- Conf-Presented at the 13TH Intern. Aeron. Congr., Paris, 2-3 Jun. 1977.
Air France1 Square Max Hymans
75741 Paris, France
- Kleitz, P
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft fuels; Aircraft operations; Airlines; Civil aircraft; Energy consumption; Engines; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Passenger aircraft; Vehicle performance; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft performance; Airline operations; Weight mass
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181658
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AAAF-NT-77-26
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM