USE OF SIMULATION TECHNIQUES IN THE PROBLEM OF AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
L'USO DELLE TECNICHE DI SIMULAZIONE NEL PROBLEMA DEL CONTROLLO DEL TRAFFICO AEREO
The air-traffic control involves a series of necessarily interconnected problems, whose solution needs a charged system to work out the information and to plan the decisions with coordination. The use of simulation techniques with which the system is divided into simple parts and a sensibility of system is defined as regards some traffic configurations and flow of information. A scheme of the construction of the pertinent model and its testing with computer is suggested. This scheme also can be adopted for an ample class of other traffic system (motor, railway systems); it is reported on an application to a traffic system of simple structure.
- Conf-Presented at the 24TH Intern. Conf. On Commun., Geneva, 11-13 Oct. 1976.
Rome University, ItalySchool of Aerospace Engineering
- Bottiglieri, C
- Dicola, A
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace industry; Air traffic control; Computer programs; Decision making; Simulation; Systems analysis; Systems engineering
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerospace systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00181655
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: QUAD-CALC-ELETT-21
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM