SUPERTANKERS AND SUPERPORTS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Construction and operation of supertankers and requirements for port facilities are reviewed in these Government-sponsored research reports. The environmental aspects are investigated. (This updated bibliography contains 187 abstracts, 38 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-78/0814/OST and NTIS/PS-78/0814/0ST.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Deepwater harbors; Economics; Environmental impacts; Marine terminals; Seaports; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Superports; Supertankers; Tankers; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Tanker construction; Tanker operations; Tanker ships
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00181623
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM