AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SIMULATION MODELS. VOLUME 2. 1976-JUNE, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
En-route and terminal air traffic control facilities are investigated by use of mathematical models and computerized simulations. Ground based and satellite navigational aids are modeled for present and predicted air traffic requirements. Worldwide networks for traffic scheduling are simulated. (This updated bibliography contains 125 abstracts, 41 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air routes; Air traffic control; Air transportation; Bibliographies; Crash avoidance systems; Enroute traffic control; Mathematical models; Navigational aids; Navigational satellites; Radar beacons; Satellite navigation systems; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Enroute traffic control system
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00181616
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM