SOIL STABILIZATION. VOLUME 1. 1964-1974 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Soil stabilization methods and materials are reviewed in the citations. Pavement bases, beach sands, highway slopes, and foundation stabilization are investigated. (This updated bibliography contains 154 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Base course (Pavements); Beach sands; Bibliographies; Foundations; Landing fields; Slopes; Soil cement; Soil compaction; Soil stabilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Embarkments; Foundations (Structures); Slope protection; Soil compacting
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00181600
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM