URBAN AIR POLLUTION. VOLUME 2. 1976-JULY, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Selected reports are cited on urban air pollution and its abatement. These citations were selected because of their general interest to urban planners, which will enable them to become aware of new abatement strategies and techniques. The majority of the studies cover various aspects of transportation emissions. Other topics include health standards, atmospheric models to aid in planning, law enforcement, abatement policies, and the effects of new modes of transportation.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; City planning; Computer programming; Economic factors; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Law enforcement; Mathematical models; Methodology; Model atmosphere; Pollutants; Public health; Standards; Technological innovations; Technology; Transportation; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00181593
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1981 12:00AM