BREAKWATERS. VOLUME 2. 1976-JULY, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography is divided into two sections. Section 1 covers general studies on breakwaters which include design, construction materials, maintenance, and hydrodynamics. Section 2 is limited to studies for specific harbors, bays, or coastal regions. (This updated bibliography contains 95 abstracts, 20 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-77-0657/5ST and NTIS/PS-78/0698/7ST.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Beaches; Bibliographies; Breakwaters; Building materials; Coastal engineering; Coasts; Construction; Design; Erosion; Floating breakwaters; Floating structures; Harbors; Hydraulic structures; Hydrodynamics; Maintenance; Marinas; Ocean waves; Shore protection; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Floating bodies
- Old TRIS Terms: Beach erosion; Breakwater design; Coastal topographic features
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00181592
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM