GREAT LAKES/ST. LAWRENCE SEAWAY SYSTEM. CRUISE VESSEL INFORMATION AND REFERENCE GUIDE
This report advices vessel operators of the requirements for transiting the St. Lawrence Seaway/Great Lakes. All commercial vessels transiting the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway System are required to have a current copy of the Seaway Regulations on board.
Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2004
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Cruise ships; Vessel operations; Vessel traffic control
- Geographic Terms: Saint Lawrence Seaway
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00989615
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 5 2005 12:00AM