PRINCIPLES OF PAVEMENT DESIGN. SECOND EDITION
The book contains the following chapters: Pavement Types, Wheel Loads, and Design Factors; Stresses in Flexible Pavements; Stresses in Rigid Pavements; Vehicle and Traffic Consideration; Climate, Environment; The Economic Factor, Design Strategies, Systems Analysis; Soil Classification; Materials Characterization; Soil and Base Stabilization; Subgrades; Bases and Subbases; Bituminous Surfaces; Material Variability; Design of Flexible Airport Pavements; Design of Flexible Highway Pavements; Design of Rigid Airport Pavements; Design of Rigid Highway Pavements; Pavement Distress; Condition Surveys; Strenghthening Existing Pavements.
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ United States 07030-6000
- Yoder, E J
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 711 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic factors; Flexible pavements; Pavement components; Pavement design; Pavement maintenance; Pavement performance; Rigid pavements
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00989608
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Apr 23 2005 12:00AM