LEAD BATTERIES (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide research on lead battery components, charging, corrosion, and testing is cited. The majority of studies concern battery use in electric vehicles. Studies on lead recovery from battery scrap and air pollution at battery factories are also included.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 270 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Battery electrodes; Battery separators; Bibliographies; Design; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrolytes; Energy; Fabrication; Industrial plants; Lead (Metal); Lead acid batteries; Lead compounds; Materials recovery (Mining); Scrap; Scrap metal; Solid waste disposal; Storage batteries
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery electrolytes; Materials recovery; Metal scrap
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181589
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM