JAPANESE BEETLE PROGRAM MANUAL
Contents: List of Tables; List of Figures; Introduction (Japanese Beetle Program Manual for Airports); General Information (Management and Compliance Agreements (CAs), Airport Monitoring and Classification, Monitoring Airports in JB-infested Areas, Using the Emergency Action Notification (EAN) and Other Activities, Monitoring and Managing Airports in JB-free Areas); Control Measures (Overview, Safety Procedures, Treatments for Aircraft, Treatments for Airport Grounds); Appendices.
Animal and Plant Health Inspection ServiceRiverdale, MD United States 21146
- Publication Date: 2004
- Pagination: 138 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Emergency management; Insects; Manuals; Monitoring; Pest control; Safety programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Japanese beetle
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00989488
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 5 2005 12:00AM