LEAD BATTERIES (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The design, development, components, fabrication, chemistry, and testing of lead batteries are cited in this compilation of Federally-funded research. Specific applications for spacecraft, consumer products, and electric vehicles are covered. Studies on lead recovery from battery scrap are covered. Several abstracts on lead toxicity in industrial plants are also cited.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Battery electrodes; Battery separators; Bibliographies; Consumers; Design; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrolytes; Energy; Energy storage systems; Fabrication; Fork lifts; Industrial plants; Lead (Metal); Lead acid batteries; Lead compounds; Off peak periods; Products; Reliability; Scrap; Spacecraft; Storage batteries; Tests; Toxicity
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery electrolytes
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181588
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM