LITHIUM BATTERIES (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Studies on design, development, components, corrosion, and hazards are included in this compilation of worldwide research. Lithium batteries with sulfides, chlorine, thionyl chloride, organic compounds, and water are cited. Applications cover use of lithium cells in pacemakers, spacecraft, electric vehicles, and off peak energy storage.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 187 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Battery electrodes; Bibliographies; Chlorine; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrochemistry; Electrolytes; Energy; Heart; Lithium; Medical equipment; Organic compounds; Primary batteries; Reliability; Spacecraft; Storage batteries; Sulfides; Tests; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery electrolytes; Mechanical hearts
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181582
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM