LITHIUM BATTERIES. VOLUME 2. 1975-JULY, 1978 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-funded research on design, development, components, testing, corrosion, electrolytes, sealing, and hazards of lithium cells are presented. Batteries studied include lithium organic cells, lithium sulfur cells, lithium-water-air cells, and lithium nickel fluoride cells. Applications cover use in spacecraft, electric vehicles, off peak energy storage, and forklift trucks. (This updated bibliography contains 241 abstracts, 78 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 246 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Battery electrodes; Battery separators; Bibliographies; Corrosion; Design; Development; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrochemistry; Electrolytes; Energy; Energy storage systems; Fuel cells; Lithium; Lithium sulfur batteries; Off peak periods; Primary batteries; Reliability; Research; Sealing (Technology); Storage batteries; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery electrolytes; Sealing
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181581
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM