FINITE ELEMENTS IN STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS. VOLUME 2. JULY, 1977-MAY, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography cites Government-sponsored research reports concerning finite element analysis as applied to structural mechanics problems. Some computer programs are mentioned, but for a more complete listing of software developed for structural problems, see the Published Searches titled 'Structural Mechanics Software.' (This updated bibliography contains 77 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also RRIS 166152.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Reimherr, G W
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Computer programs; Cracking; Deformation; Dynamic structural analysis; Erosion; Finite element method; Pipe; Static structural analysis; Structural analysis; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack propagation
- Old TRIS Terms: Finite elements; Piping, erosion; Replenishment
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00181579
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1979 12:00AM