PROCEEDINGS OF THE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTOMOTIVE PROPULSION SYSTEMS. VOLUME II
Fifty-three presentations are given in Volume II with contents including: (1) automotive emissions; (2) powertrain components; (3) vehicle improvements; (4) alternative fuels; (5) electric and hybrid systems; and (6) concluding remarks. All of the technical papers presented are condensed versions of papers appearing in the original conference draft.
- International Symposium on Automotive Propulsion Systems, Washington, D.C., April 17, 1977.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationCommittee on the Challenges of Modern Society
Brussels 39, Belgium
Department of EnergyDivision of Transportation Energy Conservation
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 505 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automobiles; Design; Electric vehicles; Energy; Energy storage systems; Exhaust gases; Flywheels; Fuels; Hybrid vehicles; Manual transmissions; Meetings; Motor fuels; Pollutants; Propulsion; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hybrid systems; Modifications; Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Leading abstract
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181577
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-770430-P2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM