PROCEEDINGS OF THE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTOMOTIVE PROPULSION SYSTEMS. VOLUME I
Fifty-two presentations are given in Volume I with contents including: (1) preliminary remarks and keynote address; (2) government/industry summary reports; (3) gas turbines; (4) Stirling and Rankine engines; (5) diesel engines; (6) stratified charge engines; and (7) spark ignition improvements. All of the technical papers presented are condensed versions of papers appearing in the original conference draft.
- International Symposium on Automotive Propulsion Systems, Washington, D.C., April 17, 1977.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationCommittee on the Challenges of Modern Society
Brussels 39, Belgium
Department of EnergyDivision of Transportation Energy Conservation
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 529 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automobiles; Diesel engines; Energy; Gas turbines; Meetings; Propulsion; Rankine engines; Spark ignition engines; Stirling engines; Stratified charge engines; Turbine engines; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Leading abstract
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181576
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-770430-P1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM