PROJECT SUMMARY OF IMPROVING PROCESSES FOR OBTAINING AND UTILIZING TRAFFIC DATA FOR HIGHWAY DESIGN
This implementation project created two products. An updated "Traffic Data Request Guide for Highway Pavement and Geometric Design" was prepared and formatted into an attractive and reader-friendly format, with an accompanying CD-ROM. Outreach was developed and conducted on four occasions to 48 Texas Department of Transportation staff from many districts through a complementary training workshop to the Guide. Training materials were produced for instructors' and participants' use at future offerings.
- Project Title: Improving Processes for Obtaining and Utilizing Traffic Data for Highway Design.
College Station, TX United States 77843
Austin, TX United States 78763-5080
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Crawford, J A
- Publication Date: 2004-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Guidelines; Personnel; State departments of transportation; Traffic data; Training; Workshops
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00989240
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-05/5-1801-01-1,, Implementation Report,, Report 5-1801-01-1
- Contract Numbers: Project 5-1801-01
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 18 2005 12:00AM