SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. DETAILED REPORTS FROM OCTOBER 1, 1977 TO DECEMBER 31, 1977
The document contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment and tire manufacturers during the fourth quarter of 1977.
- See also PB-280 761.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 1026 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00181412
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803 373
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 2002 12:00AM