WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR ILLINOIS, WATER YEAR 1977
Water resources data for the 1977 water year for Illinois consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage and contents of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality of ground water. This report contains discharge records for 163 gaging stations; stage only records for 5 gaging stations; stage and contents for 3 lakes and reservoirs; stage only for 5 lake stations; water quality for 46 gaging stations, 14 partial-record stations, 8 miscellaneous stations, and 35 wells; and water levels for 3 observation wells. Also included are data for 171 crest-stage partial-record stations and 60 flood-profile stations. These data represents that part or the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in Illinois.
- See also report dated Mar 77, PB-266 379.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 447 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00181411
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-78/006, USGS-WDR-IL-77/1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 12 2002 12:00AM