CHILD RESTRAINT SYSTEMS TESTING
Headform impact tests and sled tests were conducted on child restraint systems, designed for use in motor vehicles, to evaluate their safety performance characteristics.
East Liberty, OH USA 43319
- Bayer, ARJ
- PETERSON, B S
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Automobiles; Child restraint systems; Children; Collisions; Crash injury research; Head; Highway safety; Impact tests; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Research; Rocket sleds; Seats; Tension tests; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Rocket propelled sleds
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00181408
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-408 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1979 12:00AM