MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT: EDUCATION AND TRAINING. A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as related to manpower development in the field of highway safety. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also report dated Mar 78, PB-281 716.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Tarrants, W E
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 208 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Definitions; Deployment; Documents; Drivers; Education; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Indexing; Periodicals; Personnel development; Specialized training; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Authors
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00181402
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-366 Bibliog., SB-29
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1979 12:00AM