TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION: A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1977
This bibliography cites those technical reports published by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) during 1977. It serves as a supplement to previous published bibliographies covering the years 1967 through 1976. Documents listed may be examined in the Technical Reference Branch, NHTSA, 400 Seventh Street S.W., Washington, D.C. Few of the documents are available for distribution by NHTSA. Availability is given in individual citations. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number. This bibliography was compiled in the Technical Reference Branch, NHTSA.
- Supplements PB-255 098 and PB-236 380.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 317 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design standards; Documents; Highway safety; Highways; Human factors engineering; Indexes (Information management); Motor vehicles; Research; Safety equipment; Technical reports; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00181391
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-336 Bibliog., SB-28
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 2003 12:00AM