FRICTION LOSSES IN UNGALVANIZED POST TENSIONING DUCTS
The report compares the total friction loss encountered with ungalvanized rigid ducts to the loss from similar galvanized ducts. The is no apparent difference in friction resulting from the use of either type of duct.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA USA 95819
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Bezouska, T J
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Bridge design; Bridges; Ducts; Friction; Galvanizing; Losses; Posttensioning; Structural design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00181383
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-CA-ST-4178-7713, Final Report
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 2003 12:00AM